Subject: Fines concerning infringements of directive on privacy and electronic communications - your journal number 03.04.2025 nr 2.2-9/25/796-2
From: Line Fensten Jørgensen <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2025 12:41:56 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Liina Kroonberg,

Thank you for your response, it is much appreciated.

Regarding the Data Protection Inspectorates right to issue a proposal with
the imposition of a penalty payment, can you please elaborate on the
procedure when these are issued and to whom the proposals are directed.

Kind regards,

Line Fensten Jørgensen
Office for Digital Regulation and Supervision

M  +45 21 67 30 14
E    <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.digst.dk/> www.digst.dk - fordi hverdagen er digital

Please be aware that the Agency of Digital Government, upon receiving your
message, processes the personal data about you that is included in the
message. This is done as part of the Agency of Digital Government's
exercise of authority. You can read more about how the Agency of Digital
Government processes your personal data, and what rights you have as a
data subject, in the agency's privacy policy at
<https://en.digst.dk/about-us/about-endigstdk/privacy-policy/>
https://en.digst.dk/about-us/about-endigstdk/privacy-policy/